× Discover Full List Submit
ICO List
Coin Mine Australia ICO list

Coin Mine Australia

"Australia's First & Largest Crowd Funded Mining Operation"( CMA )
OpenICO Street Rating: 3 / 5 Period: 19 March 2018 to 11 June 2018 Duration: 84 DaysEnds in: 21 Days
In-depth
We are creating Australia's first and largest crowd funded crypto mining operation using a proprietary algorithm to switch and mine the most profitable coins.By locating operations in Australia, participants benefit from low levels of sovereign risk, high standards of corporate governance as well as TGE/ICO friendly regulation, all of which are in direct contrast to mining operations in many other jurisdictions. Furthermore, token holders will benefit from the stability of Australia's commercial electricity contract pricing and increasing availability of renewables which further lower the levels of risk in the operation.Through the leadership of the Co-Founders, Board and Management Team, Coin Mine Australia works on behalf of the CMA Token Holders to generate value and asset backed cryptocurrency mining operations that will always be physically located in Australia.Coin Mine Australia's output and performance will always be shared with CMA Token Holders transparently and equitably using Ethereum based smart contracts. Furthermore, the financial performance of the company and its management decisions will be shared openly and independently.Token holders will receive 85% of mining profits. The remaining 15% will be re-invested to purchase new hardware and grow mining operations.The first TGE/ICO participant funded Coin Mine Australia mining operations will be built and deployed during Q4 2018 and first mining rewards will be paid out no later than 31 December 2018.

Search trends
Discover more
Bitfair ICO list
3.2Bitfair Bitfair, marketplace where cryptoinvestors can enter into an OTC trade via a Smart Option Contract.
Timeline: Jul 9, 2018 to Sep 1, 2018
Starts in 49 Days
REOS ICO list
4.4REOS A decentralized ecosystem for user-generated content
Timeline: Jun 8, 2018 to Jul 20, 2018
Starts in 18 Days
Cryptfunder ICO list
4.8Cryptfunder Cryptfunder is a decentralized funding source for ICO's
Timeline: May 25, 2018 to Jul 8, 2018
Starts in 4 Days
Comments